— Las Vegas Marijuana FAQ —

Q: Are people under the age of 21 allowed in the store?
A: Any state licensed patient may shop in the store. If patient is under 18-years of age, the patients legal guardian must accompany the patient.

Q: I’m a medical marijuana patient in another state, can I purchase at your store?
A: The Division has issued a point of clarification for out-of-state patients shopping in our stores. The states that Nevada honors are: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington, and the District of Columbia.

Q: Can a nonresident MM cardholder use any government-issued photo ID, whether it’s from the state that issues the MM card or not?
A: Yes. Nonresident patients with unexpired MM cards and Passports CAN purchase in Nevada dispensaries.

Q. Can a Nevada resident with an unexpired California MM card purchase in a Nevada dispensary with their California card?

A. They can, but only if their second government-issued photo ID is NOT a Nevada-issued DL or ID.  U.S. Passports indicate state of birth, not residence. They ARE an acceptable government-issued photo ID.

A Nevada resident with a California MM card can purchase in a Nevada dispensary if they use their Passport as the second ID.

Q: Can I smoke or consume the cannabis that I purchase on site?
A: By State law, no cannabis products may be opened or consumed while on store property, which includes the parking lot.

Q: What forms of payment do you accept?
A: Cash and debit cards, we can not accept credit cards.

Q: Is there an ATM on site?
A: Yes, both locations.

Q: Can I make a purchase from your website?
A: At this time only in-store purchases may be made. You can, however, call in to place an order for pickup at our location.

Q: How much cannabis, and cannabis products can I buy?
A: By State law your purchases are limited to a total of:

Two and one-half ounces and/or a maximum allowable quantity of edible/infused cannabis products as established by regulation of the division.

Q: Can I resell the cannabis that I purchase?
A: NO. Cannabis, and products containing cannabis, may only be sold by licensed retailers in Nevada.

Q: I am visiting from out of state, can I take cannabis home with me and consume it there?
A: NO. Any cannabis products that are purchased must be consumed in the state of Nevada and may not be transported across state lines.